Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to patent an idea good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or InventHelp Commercial idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they do a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and how to start an invention does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.