Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of your reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good understanding you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of providers not looking to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and patent a product they don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or Inventhelp Store sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.